Saturday, May 28, 2016

Beautiful Murcia...........

 I finished my Spanish classes yesterday and soon after the classes i started my journey towards Madrid......Friar Jaime had already booked my ticket from Madrid to Murcia.....from Pamplona to Madrid was a wonderful journey...it was three hours.....the natural beauty of Spain is amazing....i enjoyed the trip......
 I had to wait for one hour in Madrid for the next train to Murcia.....the railway station is just like an airport....beautiful....i have never seen anywhere,,,,,,,all organised well.....clean.....ordered.........i reached after four hours of journey......my laptop was a blessing as i could watch one Hollywood and 1 Bollywood movie......
 I was given a warm welcome by Friar Cajetano.....ex-provincial.......here they have a big parish and a school.......
 The parish had confirmations of 100 boys and girls.....the fraternity was invited by one family....i too was invited.....whole family.....i was centre of attraction......good food and wine.....it was a wonderful and memorable evening......this part of spain is more of South Italy.......of course people are very nice and social.....immediately they become friendly.......i felt at home....



 Two friars.....Cayetano and Guardian
 Francisco who was confirmed yesterday....with his parents who are teachers in our school...




No comments: