Saturday, December 27, 2014

Celebration of my grand niece's first Holy Communion

 she received her first Holy Communion on 16th Nov but since here grandparents were in the USA to be with their other son and daughters, they kept the celebration today. She is called LINI and loved by all.
 This is Jimmy her maternal uncle, my nephew .....with his daughter and LINI's sis...

 All of them are my favorites.....
 Theres are LONA, LINI, ZIA and MOLLY
 I presented her BABY JEsSUS.....
 MY elder brother Anthony and sis in law martina

Proud grand father with 7 grand children one is just 8 months old......

 This is Ahann....loved by all....he looks like my father....
 Molly is the dolly in the family......
 They are shaking their legs.....great to see these kids enjoying parties....
 A party without chapatis no party......






 You can watch their dance.....

 LINI's AUNT COMPERING ON THE OCCASION...





No comments: