Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Retreat for Prem Jyoti Custody, New Delhi

The friars all gather for their annual retreat. They all began to come in from the various parts of the custody which has long distances to travel. The custody organizes retreat around this time of the year as it is a vacation period for Diwali, festival of lights. The schools will be all closed. The friars will spend full five days in retreat. The custos gave a warm welcome to me and all the brothers. he announced the program of the retreat days.
 Br. John Baptist, is the councilor and one of the first local vocations celebrates his birthday tomorrow but we wished him today itself. I brought along with me two bottles of wine and some good chocolates from Swiss given by Br. Suhas Pereira who had collected them. He receives from friars and some we bought from the super market.
 Br. Baptist is in the centre with t-shirt
 Brothers all praying for the birthday boy

 The Cusots Prasad, raising the toast to Br Baptist.....

 It's my Life....it would totally depend on my whether to slice it with gentleness or just do it the way i want....or do it in the manner the Lord did it for me when He brought me forth in the world...

No comments: