Sunday, July 6, 2014

Visit to the Clarist Cloistered Sisters of St. Clare,












This morning at 9am we had a local chapter of Vedivelli community during which i gave small talk. The meeting lasted for one hour and we discussed certain points related to the community. There are only four members. I shared my experience with them and brought to their notice certain issues related to the community. At 11am we celebrated the Eucharist along with the community members followed by the Luch.
At 3 pm we left for Vellor a close by town where the clarist cloistered sisters are residing. This cloister is 35 years old and they have 30 sisters most of them are young. I gave then a talk followed by sharing. They had a lot of questions to ask about the Church and order.
I will be here till tomorrow morning, i will celebrated the Eucharist and then leave for another fraternity close by.




Clarist sisters singing a welcome song for me.

No comments: