Sunday, May 11, 2014

Krist Jyoti Province Delhi

A Lotus Temple promotes religious unity








From Trivandrum to Delhi flight took almost three hours with a stopover in Bangalore. I left the Friary at 4am to get to the airport. I made best use of the time in the flight by sleeping all through. I was received at the airport by Br. Biju. He is incharge of the printed press. On the way we visited the new building where the press in now operating. The machines are are sophisticated and modern ones. They get good orders from known publishing houses and newspapers. We then drove to Provincial curia which is about 30km from the Airport but the Delhi traffic can take two hours to reach to curia. The friars were waiting for me. after i reached we had the Lunch.





 Br Biju who is in charge of the Press
 I visited this press this afternoon

No comments: