Thursday, March 13, 2014

On way to kochin from Colombo

I am leaving sri lanka with found and wonderful memories.  It was a spiritual and Fraternal animation of the delegation.  It is growing at a fast rate.  The friars from karnataka are doing a wonderful work um under the able leadership of br. William and his cooperative councillors.  The Capuchins are wanted everywhere.  Padre Pio is well known in this part of the world.  There is a shrine dedicated to him.  But I got safely it is with the ofm.
There are good number of vocations and faith of Catholics is very strong and old.  Let us pray and support too.
I am at the combo airport writing this blog. I will reach kochin around 3.30pmIST. It's just one hour flight.
From kochin tomorrow mooring I will fly to vijayawada for provincial chapter of May Martha andhra pradesh

No comments: