Monday, February 17, 2014

Rome to New Delhi

From cold to warm weather! Yesterday i left Rome around 12pm from the curia with br. Damien who drove me to the airport. He always does it with a billion dollar smile. I reached to the check in counter and the people at the desk were too good as they told me that upgrade has been awarded to me. Just imagine from Ordinary to extraordinary and that too a double decker airbus 380. What a comfort and richness on board, i felt a little humiliated as my capuchin heart did not appreciate it but anyways i enjoyed it. Before boarding the flight there was a delay of two hours because of some technical problems. The pilot sensed it while taking it on the runway. He acted smart and brought back to taxi. It took two hours to rectify the matter but at the end everything went on well.
Reached Dubai not on scheduled time but late. I did not have problems as my connecting flight was about 4.30am to Delhi. I directly headed to lounge and rested there for about three hours. It did immense good to me as i was fresh on Delhi flight which lasted three hours.
This morning at 9am i reached Delhi airport and waiting for the next flight to Ranchi. I have about 5 hours wait but am enjoying as the airport is one of the best and finest one in India and of International standard. I doing window shopping here.



No comments: