Friday, August 16, 2013

Enjoying the Monsoon in Kerala

The return journey from Uganda to Trivendrum was a great experience and enjoyed too, I was asked for the Yellow fever card which luckily i had it with me. This card saved a lot of time and trouble for me. I landed at the airport from Dubai and as usual the flight was full of Indians. I came out of the airport to be greeted and welcomed by one of the definitors of st. francis province. I am now in a Ayurvedic center for treatment. I will be here for one week. It is run by Carmalite sisters and I am feeling at home. The monsoon is great in India this year. The land of God, Kerala has received good rains this year, You can see all over greenery and a lot of paddy cultivation. It looks beautiful all around. There some few showers now and then but it keeps the climate cool and enjoyable.

No comments: