Friday, May 3, 2013

St. Fidelis Province, North India

Oh, it is very hot. Summer is just setting in but the temperatures are very high. You need to be careful in this part of India in summer, otherwise you could land in the hospital with a sunstroke. I arrived here on 2nd afternoon welcomed by the Provincial and Vicar provincial at the airport. The friars welcomed me in the evening with a grand dinner hosted on the occasion of my 21st anniversary of Ordination. It was a fraternal and emotional moment for me. I appreciated the gesture from the part of Br. John Barla and Fraternity.
On 3rd morning I Met the Provincial definitory and interacted with them for about two hours. It was a moment of fraternal dialogue and interaction. They did clarify certain issues pertaining to the living of our Charism and also certain intricacies of animating a big province like St. Fidelis. They are doing very well in all kinds of ministries and apostolates. God has blessed them with good vocations too. Let us pray for all friars of St. Fidelis.

No comments: