Saturday, December 1, 2012

Good morning! Just got back from the Cloister of Clarists Nuns. It is an old Cloister with 6 members but most of them are young. The Mother superior is young and energetic. She sings like an angel. The others too are very fine sisters who have dedicated themselves to lie like St. Clare of Assisi. The Cloister is nice and cosy little place. There are some people who frequent everyday for the Holy Mass. The Capuchin Friars render their services to the Cloister. I was fortunate to have celebrated the Eucharist this morning with the Nuns. I was welcomed and introduced by Fr. Giaccomo, Guardian of the Novitiate. He is full of life and energy. At the end of the Eucharist the sisters asked me to sing in my mother tongue and i did voluntarily. they all joined me by clapping.

No comments: